Last year, I made 2020 Kindness Calendars.
It's a lot different from the 2019 Kindness Calendars.
2019 Kindness Calendars included:
✅ Kindness quotes
✅ Pretty patterns
...that was it!
After receiving some feedback from family members and gathering inspiration from Pinterest, from RAK Foundation (this website is my ROCK!) and some other RAKtivists, I decided to design it in a similar way but adding different components. So...
2020 Kindness Calendars includes:
đź’–Kindness quotes
đź’–Pretty patterns
đź’–Important dates in Singapore
đź’–Project for the Soul's birthday!
đź’–World Kindness Day!
đź’–12 different monthly themes
đź’–And the best part: Monthly Kindness Challenge!đź’–
January's theme is all about Self-Care.
Self-care covers a lot like having a massage, taking a walk on your own, reading a book, or having some me-time, etc. So it's all right to take care of yourself first, so that you can better take care of others.
So in tune with this month's theme, the challenge is:
Write one positive thing about yourself everyday.
Sounds challenging? I bet! It's always so difficult to see the good in yourself, and a lot easier to see the bad. But you have to really try. Love your short/long/frizzy/curly/straight/no hair? Write it down! Like how you’re able to roll your tongue or cross your eyes? Note it down. Love that mark on your face cause it makes you look different? Pen it! Cause why not?! These are the little things that make you, YOU! At the end of the month, you can look back the list, smile and feel good about yourself. Your future self will thank you for it.
So I'll be doing the challenge along with you. At the end of this month, I'll share some positive things about myself.
Till next time...

