One of the biggest event ever done this year was in collaboration with @thebambinisg (and partnered with @kidzparadize), called ‘Ramadhan Kindness Project 2019’. We had children (and their mummies) learn about being kind and giving during the month of Ramadhan. We even had their help to pack almost 130 Ramadhan Care Kits (filled with essentials and goods donated by so many generous souls) for Jamiyah Home for the Aged. It was such a wonderful event overall.
Another event done, this time with @theresourcecampus, was a Children’s Day ParTea where mummies wrote in as to why their kids deserved this partea. There were so many wonderful comments and it was so hard to choose. We ended up choosing the most heartfelt one and hosted our very first ParTea. The children learned about tea-time and the importance of kindness in different aspects, even during tea! Cause there is never a time to not be kind, right? The children and their mummies enjoyed themselves. (We did too! ðŸ¤)
When you collaborate with others for a good cause, you can do so much, even if it is just for one person or a small group of people.
My trip to Japan had been a long time coming and I wanted to make an impact (albeit small) outside the little red dot. So I placed origamis of Fukusuke (a doll associated with good luck) randomly around the places I visited. It might not have been a lot, but I hope the people who found them, smile.
I’m not successful in any way, as this is not a business nor am I earning anything from it. My motive has always been to make others smile (which hopefully can then make a difference in their lives).
2019, you have been wonderful. Thank you for everything. Now I’m looking forward to an even more awesome 2020.

