Friday, March 02, 2018

Hello 2018!

It's the second day of the third month of the year and I've finally written a long overdue post for 2018! I don't know if it's too late to say this but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope you guys have been having an awesome past few months. If you haven't, it's okay. Keep your chin up, stay strong and brave through the storm. The silver lining will come. Have faith.

So quite a bit has been happening since the start of the new year. I've had a Safari Zoo Run with my family, something for wildlife and the animals in danger of extinction.



I've also started something new called "Project Post Pals" - something that I'll be doing every two months. So I've mailed 5 kids a letter that includes a drawing or something that they love/like in the letter. I hope it reaches them in time, safe in their hands and that the letters makes them happy.



I'm also working on a collaboration with @TheBambiniSG and I could not be more excited! It's going to be a lot of work, it's going to be tiring, but most importantly, it's going to be FUN! I'm so glad and honoured that @TheBambiniSG wanted to collaborate with me. And if this event works out, maybe we'll do it annually?! WHO KNOWS?!




So many plans/ideas/projects ongoing and coming up this 2018. Maybe also some giveaways? Who will be that lucky person who will receive a free something-something? We'll just wait and see! I can't wait to share them with you when the time comes. Remember to follow my Instagram account, @projectforthesoul, or Like my Facebook page, Project For The Soul!

Till the next time...