Although I didn't write a thank you letter or note for every week of the year, I did make up the numbers by giving multiple thank you for some of the weeks. So I'm pretty sure I've made more than 52 people happy. WHICH IS GREAT!
Thank you to RAK Foundation for the wonderful idea. It was not an easy task thinking of who to thank and how to get the letter to them (without knowing their mailing address or trying to get their mailing address without them suspecting anything) but it was definitely worth it.
If you are up for the challenge, click on this link: Thank Someone Every Week.
It is so worth it. Trust me. Having done it myself, I feel like it made me a lot more grateful and appreciative of the small little things that others do for me. And I seem to be doing small little gestures of kindness automatically; what I mean is that the acts of kindness just comes naturally to me. I don't have to think twice about helping someone or offering help to someone, etc. It's a wonderful feeling and experience.
Now, to more exciting RAK projects!
Till then...
HAPPY 2018!