Woot woot!
The first three days of my #30rakstomy30th has gone quite well.I've posted the updates on the Instagram and Facebook.
I especially liked the first RAK - I was thinking hard and trying to decide which RAK in my list to do first. While we were at an arcade full of claw machines, inspiration hit me. I placed a token at every claw machine, giving the next person an extra chance to win the toy of their choice. I didn't think it'll have any great impact though. BUT. When I came back to the arcade later, it was full of people. There was a family that had a won a toy! I was so happy for them. I'd like to think that I had helped them win that toy in some way. 😝
So I've done the following RAKs so far:
- Leaving a token at each claw machine
- Leaving a big tip for the hotel room service staff
- Send a song or picture to someone saying that it reminded you of them
Seeing as how the first two RAKs was not from the original 30 RAKs I had listed previously, that just means, I've got more ideas for RAKs! Heehee! Yeay! 🎉
Remember to stay tuned to Project For The Soul's Instagram and/or Facebook account for more updates! You wouldn't want to miss out on the excitement! Hee!
Till then...