Start the countdown!
I'm starting my 30 RAKs to my 30th birthday in a few days' time and I'm SOOOO excited! I've drawn up a list of 30 RAKs to do up till the very day that I turn 30. I knew this year was going to be an eventful year...because I make it so. I'm so excited and pumped up to get this started. And the best part, I get to share with all you lovely people! Yeay!
Just to share, here is the list:
Leave $10 at Starbucks counter for the next person
Leave 30 motivational quotes in library books
Leave $10 at Coffee Bean counter for the next person
Write encouraging words on post-it notes and stick them at random places
Make breakfast for the family
Compliment someone in front of others
Give someone a book you think they’d like
Buy snacks for fellow colleagues
Text someone just to say good morning or good night
Treat someone to fresh fruit
Collect recyclables for school for their teaching resources
Compliment 10 different people on social media
Leave a nice server the biggest tip you can afford
Donate clothes
Write your partner a list of things you love about them
Frame your friend’s favorite lyric or quote and give it to them with a nice note
Send a song or picture to someone saying that it reminded you of them
Tell the cashier/waitress, “I hope everyone is nice to you today.”
Create a ‘things I’m thankful for’ blog post
Make someone laugh
Put something in the recycle bin
Write a thank you note for the mail delivery person
Ask someone about their day
Text a positive message to a friend
Give a friend or family member a hug
Exercise for at least 30 minutes today
Make a donation to a charity of choice
Share a positive review of a product/company
Leave Compliment Cards around town
Share a feel good post on social media
FYI. My birthday falls on 10 December. I'll be starting this on 11 November, and the 30th RAK I carry out will fall on my birthday itself, so I hope to carry out the big bang RAK on my birthday itself. Although, at the moment, I can't decide which will be the big bang RAK. Maybe you can help me decide by leaving your comments below.
🎵 I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! 🎶
Watch my Instagram and/or Facebook for updates on my 30 RAKs to my 30th!
Till then...