Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend.


The weekend is over, just like that. Hope you all have had a good weekend so far cause I know I did. I managed to put the notes on some cars over the weekend. I mentioned that I'll probably do about 30 pieces, but I got a little too excited and did 75 pieces instead. I just counted and I have 42 pieces left which meant that I managed to put out 33 notes! YEAY! 

I am hoping that those who received the notes will post about it on their social media accounts. It'll be so exciting if they do. I wouldn't know how I would react though. Although, I have this feeling that I've put the notes of cars belonging to, erm how do I put this gently, mature adults. Yes, mature adults, who might or might not have social media accounts. Note: My parents are mature adults and they have social media accounts but they are not very savvy in it and they don't know what the # 'hashtag' is for.

Anyhoo. I will continue to post that weekend notes for the next weekend, and will remind myself to start on them on Friday, instead of Saturday. Cause posting them on Saturday would mean that the weekend is already halfway gone and effort would seem a little... Meh. Posting on a Sunday would be even more ridiculous cause people would be like "What weekend? Tomorrow is Monday!" So #notetoself on that one.

Now to work on the RAKs that I can do for this week. One of the ideas suggested by the Daily Kindness Idea calendar given by the Random Acts of Kindness website was to "Donate blood at a local blood bank". I've not donated blood since giving birth about a year ago. Maybe it's time that I start back my quarter-yearly routine of blood donation with my husband. Shall see what I can do. Stay tuned for more updates! Have a great week ahead!