Eid Mubarak to all Muslims!
It was the first day of Eid festival on Wednesday. I tried putting the notes that I made on some cars belonging to Muslim families, which was not easy to do unless I was spying on their cars the whole time, which I wasn't. I still have three out of the 10 notes I made cause like I mentioned, looking for a car that belongs to a Muslim family is not that easy. Sure, you can look out for a sticker with Arabic writing. Or the things they hang around their rear view mirror (which Buddhists do too, by the way). But not all cars belonging to Muslim families have that.
So I will try to put up the three notes that I have left by this weekend. AND since it is Friday, I'm going to do up a bunch of TGIF notes! This will be an easier task cause I don't have to look out for which car belongs to what religion/race/belief/faith - I mean, I'm pretty sure that everybody appreciates the weekend... right? Anyway, it's worth a shot. And we'll see how this one goes. I'll probably do about 30 pieces (or more!) this time round. Hopefully, this will get the #projectforthesoul topic buzzing, even if just a little.
Have an awesome weekend, y'all!