I posted my (horrible) drawing of a coffee cup on Monday, which was a really good day for me. I made a cup of coffee for my colleague (hence the drawing), I held the elevator for a stranger and said good morning to a cleaner. And then I got my very first comment from @motivationalsparkle! I was so excited and happy.
Thank you so much, for the encouragement and kind words. It's comments like these that spur me even more, doing what I am doing. It's been exactly two weeks since I decided to actually start working on the idea that has been sitting around for months in my head. I've not had a lot of followers on Instagram yet but SEVEN followers is a lot to me. Thank you to those who has liked my posts and/or followed me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kindness is not such a hard thing to do, really. It is all in the simple things, like holding the door, complimenting someone, smiling, etc. Not only does it make the other person feel good, but it will definitely make you feel better. Doesn't really matter if that person remembers it or not, but know for that moment, you helped someone or made someone feel better. They might or might not go around telling others that "Hey, someone held the door for me today!" cause that's our society nowadays. They expect these acts of kindness from people, which is a little sad, but we do it anyways. Cause we can. Cause you can. And you will. Just cause.
So... Go. Do. Be.
And if I haven't said it enough, I'll say it again...
