It's Friday!
So, today, I did two acts of kindness to one of my colleagues. I washed her tumbler for her (she didn't ask me to, I just did it cause I saw it in the pantry whilst I was there filling up my bottle). I was like, "I think I'll just wash the tumbler for her since I am already here." and I did. She was surprised and even asked me why. Before that, I had given her a bottle of Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion. I had received it as a free gift a few days back, and I don't use body lotions but I know that she loves them so instead of wasting it, I thought that she might like it. And she does! Yeay! Hope I made her day somehow with these two small acts.
Also, as I mentioned in my blog post on 11 July, I have 42 pieces of TGIF notes left to put on cars for the weekend. I hope to finish putting them all this weekend so that I can work on something fresh for the following weekend.
Talking about the weekend, my husband and I will be meeting our friends this Sunday and he suggests that I inform them about #projectforthesoul. I didn't think it was a great idea at first cause I am feeling so shy about. My parents sort of know about it, though they don't really know about it (if you know what I mean). My one and only sister don't even know about it. Ha! I told him that I'm scared that it'll sound like such a stupid idea once I tell others about this thing that I'm doing. It feels better to keep it to myself (plus my husband) for now. Besides, nobody knows who I am. All that I've put out there is that I have a husband and a daughter. I didn't mention about where I'm from, what I do for a living, what's my name, etc. And somehow I prefer it that way. But he says that I should at least tell you my nickname so that there is an identity behind this project. Hence, I will open up a little, just a little, about me.
So... Hello! I am better known as 'Za'. Yes, that is part of my full name which I am not willing to disclose at the moment. I am married to my wonderful husband and we have an adorable little baby girl. And that's about it. I don't want to give too much of my identity away cause that is not the focus of this blog. The main focus is my #projectforthesoul project (the trial run has not yet started but it will, soon, I promise!) and also, the RAKs things that I do. I want to be able to do all of these without being judged by my ethnicity, race, faith, belief, religion, background, etc. But anyways, I've included this bit of information about myself on my blog, on the top right, next to where the entries appear.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Pretty long post, I must say. Longest one so far, I think. Haha. We'll see if I end up telling our friends this Sunday.
Have an awesome weekend, everybody!