Friday, July 29, 2016

Excited!

I am relaying this excitement a little later than I had intended. My baby girl was under the weather, hence the slight inactivity on this blog and Instagram. But now I'm back! I was never gone in fact. Despite the baby girl feeling poorly, I was still putting these notes at the most random places. And when I say random, I really mean random as it's where you would least expect it. Like on a high chair, for example. Heehee.

Back to the excitement. And it was all thanks to this comment!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT. It made my day and it reminds me that what I'm doing is worth it. Although acts of kindness do not always need recognition, but when it is recognised, it feels GREAT. So to @rrosmaa, although your Instagram account is private, I can see from your profile picture that you are a fellow mother, just like me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You made my day, just as I made your morning "a little more exciting". ;)

And it's a Friday again! HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND, everybody!