I'm very happy and excited to share that the Compliment Cards are ready! Yeay! Well, they were ready on August 1st, but I had only started giving them out yesterday.
And I've mentioned in my Instagram post countless of times that I am excited yet nervous about this. Cause it would involve me talking to strangers and giving them these cards. I guess they would think of me as some kind of weirdo. They might or might not think of me that way, so might as well be a kind weirdo, no? Pun totally intended.
I gave the first one to my mother actually. Oops. But the best part is that she gave it to someone else that very same day! She mentioned about how the lady, sitting with her friends, kept looking back at my her and was smiling. And I told myself that if my mother could do it, why can't I? So I did. THIS MORNING. I almost didn't cause I was so bloody nervous, truth be told. I was taking UberPool to work today, and I shared it with a lady named Jess (if I remembered it correctly). And before she dropped off at her destination, I gave her this:
Cause the best time to give this particular card is in the morning, right? Well, I hope she liked it. Not sure if she has shared or will share it with her friends. I hope she does, though. Hee!
.
.
.
Initially, the title of this post was "Compliments" cause I had wanted to start talking about the Compliment Cards that were ready. BUT something just happened which totally made my day. I'VE HIT 30 FOLLOWERS ON MY INSTAGRAM! WOOHOO!
Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuu! I actually had this message as one of the Compliment Cards but since I am not able to meet every single one of you, I'll send a virtual one right here:
Yes, you did. You definitely, definitely did. Thank you! Now, I'll have a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day. THANK YOU!

