So Ramadhan Kindness Bucket 2018. As it was my first event (EVER), (and if you've been reading my posts) I was shy and stepped out of the limelight. I helped out by being Ain's assistant for this event. I got to meet many mummies and their adorable children. I am also so thankful for them. Without them, there will be no event either. It was so nice to see the kids enjoying the storytelling and involving themselves in the activities; differentiating between Bucket Filler and Bucket Dipper, and decorating their own buckets (with the help of their mummies, of course).
It also makes me so happy that these kids learn about kindness and that while acts of kindness can be done at a daily basis, being kind during Ramadhan is doubly rewarding. They may not know it, but these kids are definitely RAKtivists already! I'm so glad to have them join in the journey of making our world a better, kinder place to live in for everyone. All it takes is a simple act of kindness such a smile, which is enough fill your bucket and someone else's too.
Now, armed with the knowledge of kindness and the Ramadhan Kindness Bucket booklet, this Ramadhan will be even more rewarding for all of us. Best part; being kind doesn't even have to start during Ramadhan, it can start now! How awesome is that?! 💛 I am so excited to see what the days ahead have in store for us.
Till then...
