I can't believe that it's been SIX months since I last posted in this blog. Yikes! There have been so many updates since the last time I wrote in and I'm very excited to share with you.
First up: NEW LOGO!
With an artistic help from a friend and helpful feedback from another, there is a new logo! Also, the name has been changed from Projectforthesoul to Project For The Soul.
This is the old logo (if you could call it that!):
The reason behind the new logo is because I had wanted something that better reflected Project For The Soul. Like the essence of it. What was it about. What does it represent. What do I want it show. Basically, I wanted something to show kindness, love, happiness and at the same time, the handicraft and/or handiwork that goes into the things I do to show those qualities. And this logo fits it all. So here is the new logo:
Which was wonderfully done by Fitri Farina. Do check out her awesome works over on her website.
Secondly: 200 followers!
It's one of my goals since the beginning of this year to reach my 200 follower mark and last week, I DID! I was so so so happy! I don't have a goal for the next number of followers as of now, but to know that I'm able to share my RAKs and (hopefully) inspire 200 others, is just an amazing feeling. I will continue with my efforts and inspiring others, bringing about hopes and smiles to others. So I am really grateful for all the love and support that I've gotten so far.
Thirdly: Revamping and Reviving.
If you remember how this blog previously looked like, it was pink, girly and very unlike me. 😂 I'm not a fan of pink, like ever, so I'm not sure what was I thinking when I had the blog done up in pink. So now, it's a different and much more simpler look of white and light grey with tinges of colour, here and there. Something that resembles a little of the logo as well.
Last but not least: PROJECTS!
I have quite a number of ideas of projects coming up! As you can see from my last post, it was a chocolate idea. I've bought the chocolates (which are not Hershey's) and now I'm working on the card that goes with it. Another idea has something to do with my 30th BIRTHDAY! Yeap, am turning THE BIG THREE-O this December. And one more project that comes right after the new year. I can't wait for it happen and watch it unfold. EXCITED!
That's all the updates that I have for now. And I'll try to update a little more often...hopefully. Hee! Till the next post, have an awesome day!