HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I know I'm like two months late, sorry.
It's 2019, already! For a moment there, I forgot that I had this blog. So much has happened since the last time I wrote in here. Stan Lee died on the World Kindness Day - which sucked, but that's the circle of life.
Then, I had a collaboration with Huzsy Official and Minah Makan for a Christmas Giveaway. It was quite a challenge to find something that fitted the three of us together, as Huzsy Official was in fashion and Minah Makan was in food. So this was the best idea that we could have come up with, to share on what Kindness at Christmas meant. Then we'd use what each of us were known for as part of the items for giveaway. Clothes from Huzsy Official, (food) vouchers from Minah Makan and a Kindness Calendar from me!
And talking about calendars!!! This is the FIRST EVER CALENDAR that I've designed, printed and distributed!!! I WAS SO EXCITED that I actually teared a bit. 🙈 #dontjudge
I'm already looking forward to designing and printing the next one for 2020! I will definitely get some inputs and suggestions from my friends/followers (I feel weird calling them followers cause it makes them feel so distant). And I'll get a prototype of the design done, and get it printed before the December comes so that I can give them out to people BEFORE 2020 starts.
My first major RAK for 2019 is sponsoring goodie bags for a Malay Phonics Workshop called "Bengkel Fonik", organised by the ever wonderful The BambiniSG and conducted by the amazing Maria Mahat. She is an author (of some of the great books that I've read to my daughter) and the ladyboss behind Maryam Amelie. The designs of the scarves/shawls are just gorgeous! Have yet to get my hands on one of them. I will soon!
And before you know, it's February!
Here's to making kindess the norm. And don't forget, #RAKday is in THREE days!
Till the next update...
