Exactly a month ago, I hit the 50 followers mark and I was so excited! To know that I had 50 people who liked what I was doing, liked it enough to follow me - was such good news. It gave me motivation to keep doing what I was doing and maybe even venture into doing more. I have ideas that I will share about it in time to come and hoping that my followers, no matter where they are, will be interested in it as well.
But back to the main topic of 50.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Thank you for choosing to follow me. I am so grateful. Truth be told - amidst all the other kindness movement related accounts, I feel so small and insignificant. But I know what I am doing is worthwhile and it can only bring about good things. And knowing that I have the support from my followers, I do it.I will keep going with my RAKs, my Compliment Cards and similar #projectforthesoul ideas, ideas that I hope will one day turn into reality. Brainstormings are in the process, and once an idea is set - I will share about it on my Instagram and I hope there will be some response to it. So that I can get some feedback before I start on materialising the idea. That's the best part though - materialisation. Watching my ideas that I had thought hard about, brought to life by my very own hands, and then see the impact that it might make on others. *FINGERS CROSSED*
Talking about impact on others - Someone had shared an image of the Compliment Card he had received! Woohoo!
There was no story on how he had received it but to know that it was reaching out to people was just amazing news to me. I hope those who I have given the cards out to are not too shy to pass it on to someone else. (HAHA, what am I talking about - I was shy, myself!)
A lot of great news in the month of September. I still have quite a bit of Compliment Cards to give out. And on top of the ideas that I already working on, I will probably need to make a set of more generic Compliment Cards. A set that is easier to pass on to others, a set that is more stranger-friendly. It has been a busy October - so many things to look forward to!
Have a great Friday everybody, and have an awesome weekend!