Am posting this a little later than I had planned. A lot of things happened - two main things were my husband's birthday weekend and my little princess had turned into a feverish koala. So I couldn't go to work or do anything, basically. But she's better now, except that she's starting having heat rashes. I think it's those excess heat leaving her body. Poor thing. So I had to keep my updates short via Instagram (while she was sleeping atop of me). And if you've been following my Instagram account, then you'll know that the Coloured Compliment Cards are ready! ALL HUNDRED PIECES OF THEM! Yeay!
My mother had already taken some pieces from me to give out. And I've also given out quite a few to my colleagues. I've even given them to a pregnant lady that I saw at a bus stop! I remember spotting her shoes first. She was wearing the most adorable TSUM TSUM + TOMS shoes (click for image here) and I was like "I want one of those!". Of course, I didn't go all creepy on her and said that. But I did approach her, saying "Excuse me? Can I give you this card? I like your shoes by the way. They're really cute!". She said thanks and my bus arrived just in time before the feeling of wanting to hide my head in the group came over me. I really don't know why I get that feeling. I guess I'm a shy type of extrovert. Does that make sense?
MOVING ON.
If you do happen to receive a Compliment Card, please do remember to share it on your Instagram, say how you got it, where you got it, when you got it, who gave it to you, etc. Remember to add the hashtag #projectforthesoul or even tag @projectforthesoul. It would be great to know how many people have these Compliment Cards reached and how far. I would be SO happy if these cards actually went beyond the borders of the tiny red dot that I live in.
OR. If you do not have Instagram account, share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or if you're a really private person who does have all those social media accounts but it's private and I most likely won't be able to see it... Then just comment on the post below. And yes, you can post as an Anonymous user. So please do share! I look forward to seeing all your posts!
Until next time..
Have an awesome Friday and great weekend, everybody!