I'm doing away with the hello and the self-introduction and stuffs cause it seems too cheesy and I don't have a knack for it anyways so... I'm jumping straight into why does this blog exist. Well. An idea came to me late at night, after putting my baby girl to sleep. (Why do ideas happen at the weirdest of times?!) An idea, which seemed ridiculous at first. But after running through it with my husband (who said it was a great idea), I decided to go for it.
This particular idea is at a work-in-progress stage. It will materialise in a month or two. And when it does, I will be sure to update about it. So what is this idea? Well, I'm not giving anything away yet... Except that it is requires me to do something that is outside my comfort zone, and something that hopefully will put a smile on people's faces. Hence, "To make the world a better place... One step at a time." And since this idea aka project will take a while to actually happen, I have decided to embark on another project.
Random Acts of Kindness.
Something that was introduced to me by my boss as RAK. He used to do it for us on a weekly basis, which gradually became monthly. Not that it was a bad thing - Cause my colleagues and I were starting to be a part of it too. Only problem was, we were doing it amongst ourselves and no one else. So while we were happy and kind to each other, nobody else benefitted from it. In my honest opinion, it felt a little selfish. And after a long while, I decided that maybe it's time for me to carry out RAKs on my own, and to the people around me - be it a stranger or a friend. (Another thing that will bring me out of my comfort zone, but will definitely make me feel good about myself.)
So... I can't wait to do it! Will try to do a RAK a week. And if I'm up to it, I'll do it more than once. It may not be hard to do, but it will definitely take some effort to not forget to do it - what with the million and one things that is on my mind.
Check out my Instagram @projectforthesoul for updates. It's a little bare right now cause I'm just starting. Bear with me yeah? I'll have more constant updates (hopefully) in no time! All the best to me!